Friday 25 November 2016

Just five!

You could only pick 5 female artistes to listen to for the next year, who would you pick?

Don't get me wrong, you could still listen to other artistes but these are the females I'd like to be stuck with... In no particular order.

1. Justine Skye

This baby girl has been around for all of a minute and she is still super cute. She might be a cute face but her sound is amazing. She definitely will be around for the rest of the time on the clock. Don't believe me? Check out her track with Kranium - Anticipation.

2. Tiwa Savage




Obviously I'd need some cheat afrosounds. The kele- kele love crooner has come a long way from the kele-kele love and has stayed consistent with her flows overtime (not sounding the same on different beats... not naming any names lol). She remains our baby jollof!

3. Keke Palmer



I choose Keke Palmer for those days where I forget I'm not the only one with youth struggles. She has a very powerful voice, which with the right backing could be making so much more waves. Lol she also happens to be my birthday mate and relates to the typical early 20's 'jonze". (Stop me when I start getting too cheesy lol).

4. Cynthia Morgan




Self-acclaimed star girl with the luscious red hair will definitely pull in good vibes with her versatile music sounds. Her sex appeal and reggae voice gives her an edge and makes her stand out in the industry. This redhead isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

5. Rihanna


Nope I didn't forget this bad girl.. Bad gal riri definitely has to be on this list, her voice is electric and you can listen to her over and over and not get tired. Not only is she good with music, this diva is exceptional with fashion and is obviously not afraid to try new things.

That's it, top five from our view...

No comments:

Post a Comment