Wednesday 23 November 2016

Dancehall/Raggae

Reggae is not everybody's cup of tea, but it sure is mine...

Honestly I can go on an on about reggae for hours unending if you let me lol. I'll try to keep my excitement to a minimum on this post. So keep reading if you want to know some of my favorites, and if reggae and/or dancehall is not your thing and you just want to listen to some music then keep going.

Most reggae artistes give dancehall vibes and some of my favorites include: Vybz Kartel, Major lazer, Kranium, Spice, Alkaline, Konshens, Mr Vegas, Popcaan, Busy Signal.... Lets not forget Nigeria's very own General Pype and Reggae princess Cynthia Morgan

Most reggae artistes involve a lot of sex in their lyrics, so if you are easily offended by sex or sex relations these songs will highly offend you!

So in no particular order, here are 10 of my fave reggae and dancehall songs.... enjoy!

1. Vybz Kartel - Colouring this life




2. Alkaline - Fleek




3. Konshens - Bruk off yuh back




4. General Pype ft Burna boy x Phyno - All the Loving 




5. Spice - So mi like it 





6. Kranium - Sex addict



7. Cynthia Morgan - Simantiniya



8. Spice x Vybz Kartel - Conjugal Visit




9. Major Lazer ft Justin Beiber x MO - Cold water



10. Alkaline - Champion boy



+ 1. Vybz Kartel - Fever 



Lol I said 10 right... well that's it for now.. Happy listening.


2 comments: